Thursday, February 5, 2009

Skylar, Crew, & Ryde

I haven't done a photo shoot for a little bit and has been nice to have a break but it was really fun getting back in the swing of things and shooting these three adorable kids. These are the kids of my friend Jyl who has made me some of my most favorite hats that I have used in many photo shoots. All of her kids have beautiful blue eyes. They were so good at taking turns playing with my Kinsey while I was in the studio. Thanks for being so great to entertain her. She loved you guys. I loved how your kids expressions came out in the photos. Hope you love them!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Jyl said...

I am dying! Malena, I love them, wow what a great job you did with the cards you were dealt with my kids!I am sure my kids are the very reason you took a break from shooting to begin with hu? They look gorgeous, thank you so much! Cant wait for the CD! your the best!

ANeibaur said...

OMG these are adorable! Great work!

Unknown said...

Wow who beautifil pictures!!! Boy I have such a good looking niece and nephews! Love it!
Aunt Heidy

Shelley said...

Jyl - sooo beautiful. I can't wait to see them again and hold Ryde. He's so gorgeous, following in line with his sister and brother!

The Pratt Pack said...

Super cute. Love em'!!!! And that baby...yummy!

Missy said...

You have some cute kids Jyl. I love the one with them all together.


Labels