Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pam & Bryan

What a cold day for a Wedding... but atleast there was no rain or snow. I loved shooting this couple and were so sweet to eachother. It's the best being around people who are in love.. they just glow. Thanks for sticking it out in the cold with me. It was so fun to be your photographer and I wish you all the best in Alaska.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather H said...

Malena~ I love these!! The first one is just amazing!

ANeibaur said...

Oh those are beautiful. I just did my first ever temple wedding... lets just say it wasn't nearly as gorgeous as these are.
You have a great talent. :D
If you don't mind I would like to follow your blog?
I am also from UT and would like to get to know some other photographers!

L. Smith said...

If you ever get the time one of these days, I have to beg ya for your enchilada recipe that I loved so much and lost the recipe for I think the 2nd time. Please!


Labels