Saturday, November 28, 2009

Family Pic's

I forget how much work it is to get everything ready to do my own family pic's. Kyle, thank you so much for taking our pictures. You did awsome. We love them. Also, Shannon you were a life saver getting the kiddies to smile and doing my hair. You are the best! It's all about urban this time of year since all the landscapes are so blah in the winter. I love the urban look. It is one of my favorites.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

The Pratt Pack said...

super cute malen:)! Love your hair too! I am liking the urban look, it's fun and different!

Nicki Swilor said...

Your little family is so cute! Love the pictures. Hope you are having a Happy Holiday Season!

Lily said...

Cute pictures! Your kiddos are adorable!


Labels