Friday, March 13, 2009

Kinsey Mae's 3 Year Pic's

I haven't taken pictures of Kinsey in the studio forever so we had a little shoot this morning for her 3 year old pictures. She is getting so big and will be such a good big sis to her new baby brother. I still have 5 more weeks and I wish it would go faster. The last few weeks are a killer!Jyl, thanks for the purple hat with the flower.... I love it. The other two hats are from Jamie Rae.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather H said...

Those are just adorable!!

L. Smith said...

She has the most beautiful eyes!! And she is so grown up! Cade just told me he saw Shawn at the gym and told me the news!!! I'm so excited for you guys to have a boy - and so soon! Can't wait to see the little stud!
Leslie

Jyl said...

I love this hat on her too!


Labels