Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Crazy Bridal Shoot!

This is my sister-in-law Shannon. Isn't she to die for ... so beautiful. We wanted to get this awesome shot by a wheat field. There was a ditch canal that we had to get over to get to the field. Shannon went first holding her dress up and her feet in the water, then here I come almost falling in the water since the bottom is so slippery from slimy moss. One of my flip flops floated down the canal never to be seen again and we both had some stickers in our feet. It was really funny what we did to get the shot but I think is was worth it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is the shot we almost fell in the canal for !
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Crazy what we will do! Ha Ha! These are beautiful! And YES the field shot was well worth the lost flip flop and stickers!

Sara Boulter said...

Love em! She IS beautiful. I'm excited for the wedding! My turn to get my camera on her! :)
I want to move our "family" sessions up. You have any time?


Labels