Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bumbles Watches

Ok so... how cute are these watches! I love them because you can change up the bands to match whatever you are wearing. It's like wearing jewelery and a watch all in one. There are so many to choose from so if you want to check it out go to www.bumblesdesign.com. I got my watches from Heather Peterson. Her # is 404-2435. Give her a ring if you want to see the watches in person. She is super nice. I am just loving my watches so much and I had to show them off. Thanks Heather! Can't wait to take your family pictures.

2 comments:

Dizzy Kate said...

Hi. I am from Arizona and I'm finding it really hard to find anyone who knows anything about bumbles watches. I was introduced to them from my cousins that live in Utah. The cutest pictures of the watches are on your blog. The bumbles watch website does not have good pictures and it is hard for me to see them. I don't want to buy something that I don't like. Would you mind putting more pictures on your blog. You take awesome pictures! I am also looking for a watch face for my daughters bumble watch. I don't mind being referred to someone else that sales them either. Thank you for your time.

Ogden Fam said...

Hi Kate,
I can give you a phone# of Heater Peterson who I got my watches from. Her # is 801-404-2435. She is way nice and can help you out. As far as any more pictures of the Bumble watches..... I only took pictues of the ones that I own myself. It would be nice if the website had better pictues. Good luck!


Labels